Sunday, March 1, 2009

2 weeks

It's already the first day of March and I've yet to update anything. Anyways, there were most of the time spent on preparing for my PR presentation slides and finishing up my AOFA frontpage resume with Isabell, Joy and Yushun as regular 'customers' to my house.

We also made a cake for Shuyan's birthday. There were also singing sessions with friends and also outings to Town, Marina Square, City Hall and Bugis.

Yesterday was a super 'dope' day with Joy and Isabell at airport. While we were awaiting for Isabell's release from work and to study together, took alot of Joy's dumb dumb photos. I guess you would have a ton of photos for your display pictures in msn, no? (:

It had been a fun day, and I miss her. ALOT.

Wondering what should I do tomorrow. Hmmm.

No comments: